Terms and Conditions
End User License Agreement
WarMage Battlegrounds™ Online Game ("Game") User Agreement and Software License ("License")
Please read the following terms, conditions, policies, and notices carefully and in their entirety. This license describes the terms under which Burst Online Entertainment, LLC (“Burst”) offers you access to an Account to play the Game. Your acceptance of the terms by clicking “I Accept” at the bottom of this License constitutes your acceptance of all such terms of the License. Burst may, at any time, add, remove, or modify the terms of this License by posting a notice of such changes. Any such changes shall automatically become part of the License, and your continued use of the game constitutes your agreement to all such terms. Should you choose to decline, click the "I Decline" button, at which point you will be unable to set up an Account to play the Game.
1. WarMage Battlegrounds™ Online Game description.
WarMage Battlegrounds™ Online Game is an online game service (“Game Service”) that allows you to play the game when you obtain an account from the playonburst.com or WarMagebattlegrounds.com web site, or a designated partner site. In the game, you will acquire a library of licensed digital objects (“Items”) that depict WarMages, Battle Units, Spells, Consumables, and Artifacts and will obtain a limited License for the right to use such Items. You will not acquire any ownership interest in the digital objects or in any of the graphical images involved with or related to the Items.
2. Account Eligibility.
The Account is personal to you and may not be transferred, sold or used by anyone else. The Game and Game Service are available only to individuals thirteen (13) years of age and older. If you are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18), your parent or guardian must complete the registration process, in which case the parent or guardian will take full responsibility for all obligations under this License. By clicking the "I Accept" button, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and are either accepting this License on behalf of yourself or on behalf of your child. You may not transfer, sell, or share your Account with anyone, unless you are a parent or guardian, in which case you may permit one child to use the Account instead of yourself. You are liable for all activities conducted through the Account.
2.1 Tournament and Contest Eligibility (United States).
In addition to the above requirements, you must be physically located in a U.S. State in which participation in the tournaments offered on this site is unrestricted by law. Rules governing sweepstakes, contests, and tournaments with entry fees and/or prizes are established by individual states. Based on these 50 sets of laws, the site cannot offer fee-based tournaments with prizes to resident of the states of Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Nevada, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, and Washington. You must be physically located in a U.S. state in which participation in the tournaments offered on the site is unrestricted by law. By accepting this License, you certify that you are a resident of a State in which the playing of the Game does not violate State law. Burst makes every reasonable effort to ensure all game play comports with local law. HOWEVER, BURST HAS NO ABSOLUTE WAY OF VERIFYING COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW AND CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF LOCAL LAW. BY ACCEPTING THIS LICENSE YOU INDEMNIFY BURST AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR VIOLATION OF LOCAL LAW CAUSED BY YOUR ACTIONS.
2.2 Tournament and Contest Eligibility (non-U.S.).
You are subject to all laws of the state, province, and/or country in which you reside and from which you access the site, and you are solely responsible for obeying those laws. You agree the site cannot be held liable if laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit your participation. Burst makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in any tournament or other activity offered on the site, nor shall any person affiliated with or claiming affiliation with the site have authority to make any such representations or warranties.
Burst makes every reasonable effort to ensure all game play comports with local law. HOWEVER, BURST HAS NO ABSOLUTE WAY OF VERIFYING COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW AND CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF LOCAL LAW. BY ACCEPTING THIS LICENSE YOU INDEMNIFY BURST AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR VIOLATION OF LOCAL LAW CAUSED BY YOUR ACTIONS.
Burst may require any participant receiving any prize to provide proof that he or she is eligible to participate according to sections 2.1 and 2.2, above. It is the policy of Burst, in compliance with the United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, to send a Form 1099 to any person who wins in excess of $600 (U.S. Dollars) in any given year. You remain solely responsible for paying all federal and other taxes in accordance with the laws that apply in your state, province, and/or country of residence.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), administered by the Federal Trade Commission, imposes rules regarding the collection of personal information from children. The Game Service is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). As such, if you are under the age of thirteen (13) you may not create an Account and must not provide any personal information to Burst. Members whose accounts have been previously terminated by Burst may not access the Game Service in any manner or for any reason without the express written permission of Burst. Active members may not allow former members to use the active members' Account or User Name.
3. Security and Passwords.
Upon registration of your Account, you must select a User Name and Password. You may not pick a User Name that violates anyone’s trademarks, publicity rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Burst reserves the right to reject a given User Name either at registration or at any later time. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password and for any harm resulting from your disclosure or from use by any person of your Password to gain access to your Account and User Name. You are responsible for all uses of your User Name and Password, whether or not authorized by you. Burst will never ask you for your Password; as such you should never disclose your Password to anyone. There may be an additional charge to reissue lost passwords. You acknowledge that although we may offer a feature that allows you to "save" or "remember" your Password on your hard drive, this feature may fail or may make it possible for third parties to access your computer and thus your Account. Should you choose to utilize any Password memory feature; any such use will be at your own risk.
5. Game and Forum Conduct and Use.
You agree to be personally responsible for your use of this Game Service and conduct yourself in a lawful and respectful manner. You agree to follow the game’s rules of conduct published by Burst’s (“Rules of Conduct”), which are incorporated herein by reference. Burst may change the rules of conduct at any time. You acknowledge, however, that Burst does not pre-screen member content or communication over the Game Service. Certain areas of the Game Service provide access to online forums and chat channels. Discussion forum, chat channels, and e-mail submissions over the Internet may not be secure. Please consider this fact prior to sending any personal or confidential information through forums, chat, or email. Burst does not endorse, and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for any content in its forums and game chat channels. In addition, Burst, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to delete, move or edit content, in whole or in part, submitted to the forums or sent through chat channels if it deems the content to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of intellectual property, privacy or other proprietary rights, in violation of this License, or for any other reason. You agree to use the forums and chat channels only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper, related to the subject matter of the forums and game and that comply with applicable law. You agree to any additional terms and conditions or rules of conduct posted at the forums.
Burst has no obligation to monitor the forums or chat channels; However, Burst reserves the right to review materials posted to the forums and chat channel and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Burst reserves the right to terminate your access to any forum or chat channel at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, Burst reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Burst deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legal governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at Burst’s sole discretion.
6. Intellectual Property Rights and Grant of License.
Subject to the terms of this License, Burst hereby grants you a non-exclusive limited License to use the Game Service, and game products solely in connection with playing the game via your authorized Account. This License includes the right to purchase Items, subject to the terms hereof. Except as provided by this License and the rules of conduct, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, or create derivative works from any information, software, products or services obtained from the game or the Game Services. The game and any game products are made available solely for use by end users according to the terms of this License. Any reproduction or distribution of the game or game products not in accordance with this License is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. You may not modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any software provided except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. You may not use the intellectual property contained in the game service to create or provide any other means through which others may play the game, as through server emulators, etc. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Should you do so, your Account may be terminated. Neither this License nor your Account entitles you to any game products that may be released from time to time. Burst may release additional game products, which may be obtained for a separate fee.
Burst and its suppliers retain ownership of all intellectual property rights relating to or residing in the Game Service, the game products, such as Items, and the game. You grant to Burst the unrestricted and irrevocable right (at no fee) to use, copy, modify, publish, perform, transmit, and display any content you submit via any media, and waive any moral rights you may have in such content.
Copyright and Trademark Notices:
All contents of the WarMage Battlegrounds web site, the Game Service, the game products, and the game are: copyright (c) 2011 by Burst Online Entertainment, LLC. of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A., all rights reserved.
Burst, WarMage Battlegrounds, the Burst and WarMage Battlegrounds logos, game names and symbols, the character names and their distinctive likenesses and the trade dress or “look and feel” are trademarks owned by Burst. The names of any actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Burst.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BURST HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE GAME SERVICE, THE GAME PRODUCTS, THE GAME, THE ACCOUNT, AND ALL OTHER SERVICES INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BURST MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE GAME SERVICE, THE GAME PRODUCTS, THE GAME, THE ACCOUNT, AND ALL OTHER SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE GAME SERVICE, THE GAME PRODUCTS, GAME, THE ACCOUNT, AND ALL OTHER SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SOME STATES TO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; AS SUCH THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN ITS ENTIRETY.
8. Limitation of Liability/Indemnification.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BURST BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE GAME SERVICE, THE GAME PRODUCTS, THE GAME, THE ACCOUNT, CHAT CHANNELS, FORUMS, AND ALL OTHER SERVICES, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE RELATED SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. BURST’s LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IS LIMITED TO $5. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; AS SUCH THEY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD BURST, ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES, ASSERTED BY ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT, THE GAME, THE GAME SERVICE, CHAT CHANNELS, OR ANY OF THE FORUMS.
9. Technical Difficulties/Game Termination.
Burst does not and cannot ensure continuous, error-free, secure, or virus-free operation of the Game Service, the game, or your Account. Burst shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from technical difficulties. Further, Burst cannot and does not promise or ensure that you will be able to access your Account whenever you want, and there may be extended periods of time when you cannot access your Account. Burst may modify or cancel any element of the Game Service or game in its sole discretion, including the entire game and Game Service.
10. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use.
As a condition of your use of the game and Game Service, you agree you will not use the game or Game Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the game or Game Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Burst web site or service (or the network(s) connected to any Burst web site or service) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Burst web site or service. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Burst web site or service, other registrations, Accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any Burst web site or service, through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You may not cheat or steal or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through any Burst web site or service.
The parties hereby declare, and by these presents confirm, their express desire that this contract be written in English.
13. No Assignment.
This license is personal to you, and may not be assigned.
14. U.S. government restricted rights and export restrictions.
The Game Service, game products and the game are provided with restricted rights. Use, duplication or disclosure are subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraphs (a) through (d) of the Commercial Computer Software--Restricted Rights at FAR 52.227-19 when applicable, or in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights In Technical Data And Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013, and in similar clauses in the NASA FAR supplement, as applicable. Manufacturer is Burst Online Entertainment LLC. of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. You are responsible for complying with all trade regulations and laws both foreign and domestic. You acknowledge that none of Game Service, and the game or underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country subject to a U.S. embargo; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of specially designated nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce denied parties list or entity list. By using the Game Service, or the game you are agreeing to the foregoing and are representing and warranting that (i) no U.S. Federal agency has suspended, revoked, or denied you export privileges, (ii) you are not located in or under the control of a national or resident of any such country or on any such list, and (iii) you will not export or re-export the Game Service, and the game to any prohibited county, or to any prohibited person, entity, or end-user as specified by U.S. export controls.
This license is governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Pennsylvania for all disputes arising out of or relating to this License. Use of the game or Game Service is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions of this License. If any part of this License is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty, disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the License shall continue in effect. A printed version of this License and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this License to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
15. Fee, Refund, and Purchase Policy and Terms
In the Game Service you may purchase, with "real world" money, a license to use (a) a "Virtual Currency", called “Burst Coins”, for use in Burst games including but not limited to WarMage Battlegrounds; (b) "Virtual In-Game Items" (together with "Virtual Currency", "Virtual Items"); and (c) other goods or services ("Merchandise").
ALL PURCHASES AND REDEMPTIONS OF VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND VIRTUAL ITEMS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
You can purchase Virtual Items using Burst Coins by visiting the in-game virtual item store found within the WarMage Battlegrounds “Game Service”. You may purchase Burst Coins by visiting the Burst Coin store, on the website or inside the Game Service by providing your billing information, confirming the particulars of your purchase and re-affirming your agreement to these Purchase Terms. Burst keeps records of transactions in order to deal with any subsequent queries.
For Virtual Items, your order will represent an offer to us to purchase the relevant product(s) which will be accepted by us when we make the Virtual Items available in your account for you to use in our game service.
The provision of Virtual Items for use in Burst games is a service provided by Burst that commences immediately upon acceptance by Burst of your purchase. By ordering Virtual Items you agree and accept that Burst will provide them to you immediately following completion of your purchase. Accordingly, please note that if you purchase Virtual Items from us, your right of withdrawal is lost as the performance of our services begins immediately once your purchase is completed.
15.2 Payment of Fees
You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered to you. Burst may revise the pricing for the goods and services offered through the Service at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BURST IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
Effective Date: January 1, 2011
1. Collection of Personal Information
Burst only collects information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”) from you when you: (1) register on the Sites; (2) contact us; (3) order products and services from us; and (4) participate in our surveys or promotional activities. Personal Information may include the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, address, email address); Financial Data (such as your account or credit card information); and Demographic Data (such as zip code and age). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or Tournament entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2. Collection of Non-Personal Intormation
As part of the standard operation of the Sites, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Sites. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Sites, the areas or pages of the Sites that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Sites, the number of times you return to the Sites and other clickstream data. We may combine the non-personal information we collect from you with your personal information.
A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on the hard drive of your computer when you access the Sites. You are free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Sites or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. To learn about your preferences with respect to our use of Macromedia Flash local data storage, please visit www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help02.html.
3. Accessing Your Personal Information
You may access any personal information you provide to us, correct or modify any such personal information, or direct us to make no further use of your personal information. To do so, please send an email with your request to
4. Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to fulfill your requests for products and services; (2) to contact you when necessary; (3) to review Sites usage and operations; (4) to address problems with the Sites, our business or our products and services; and (5) to protect the security or integrity of the Sites and our business. We may also use the information we collect from and about you to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company, as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties. If you would prefer not to receive such promotional communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions within the email you received when setting up your account.
In addition to Personal Information and Non-Personal Information collected, you may choose to share information about yourself through other content (“Content”), such as in games or forums. Any information shared with other players are considered public and at your own discretion.
5. Disclosure of Information
We may provide your information to third party companies to perform services on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email deliver, customer support, and various marketing activities. Any third party service provider is required to maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed to them and to maintain at least the same level of privacy protection as provided by us.
6. California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you may request that we not share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. To do so, please send an email, with “California Opt-Out” in the subject line, to
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from Sites visitors.
We do not direct the Sites to, nor do we knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under thirteen, please do not attempt to register for the Sites or send any information to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age thirteen we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you know or have reason to believe that we might have collected any information from or about a child under thirteen, please send an email, with “Child Under 13” in the subject line, to . Minors over the age of thirteen are recommended to ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves over the internet.
9. US-EU and US Switzermand Safe Harbor
Burst may transfer information to or receive information from our Affiliates (which shall mean subsidiaries, parent companies, joint ventures and other corporate entities under common ownership) for our legitimate business purposes. We may store information about Sites visitors and players on servers and equipment located in the United States and other countries. Personal data collected within Switzerland and the European Union (“EU”) may be transferred to, and stored at, a location outside of Switzerland and the EU. The data collected may be processed by employees operating outside of Switzerland and the EU who work for Burst, one of our Affiliates, or one of our vendors. By submitting your personal data, use of the Burst Sites or playing Burst games, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
10. 3rd Party Websites
Rules of Conduct
Effective January 1 st , 2011
In order to keep the forums, chat rooms, and game lobbies enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask that you follow these rules. By participating in the forums, chat rooms, and game lobbies, you are consenting to these rules. Violators may be warned, suspended from posting, or barred from the forums or lobbies, at the sole discretion of the Burst Online Entertainment’s WarMage Battlegrounds staff. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact support.
1) While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Disagreeing with an idea of another community member is different from attacking that individual. Our decision is final in these matters.
2) Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word, or short nonsense posts, etc…
3) Multiple or repeated postings in order to increase your post count are not allowed.
4) Spamming and trolling are not allowed. This includes using the private message system to spam other members.
5) Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. Generally, this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting and support issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
6) No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum.
7) Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
8) Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
9) We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and soliciting is prohibited.
10) No ALL CAPS or all bolds please. It is extremely hard to read. Posts submitted in all-caps or all-bolds are subject to deletion. Typing all caps in the chat rooms and game lobbies is usually considered shouting and is discouraged.
11) You should never give out your Burst Online Entertainment or WarMage Battlegrounds password to anyone. We can not take responsibility if you disclose this information to anyone else.
12) When using our Bugs and Troubleshooting section be sure to use the search function before posting. There is a good chance that your question has already been answered.
13) Before posting in the Bugs and Troubleshooting forums or contacting support, be sure to read the FAQ section.
14) If it should not be viewed by minors, then it should not be posted to the forums or lobbies. This is a public, family-friendly forum. In addition, if something would not be considered work safe, (to a boss or co-worker), then it should not be posted. Using asterisks or other symbols in place of letters does not make a word okay to use. Please use common sense and courtesy. If you wouldn't say it in polite company you shouldn't say it here. If you have to misspell it to get it past the lobby and forum filters then it is not allowed.
15) Private contact details are not to be posted publicly within the forums or lobbies. This rule is in place to protect the innocent from personal risk by others.
16) Users cannot select names that are offensive in nature or inappropriate. Names considered to be offensive include clear and masked names that:
- have racial/ethnic connotations
- have national connotations
- refer to extreme and/or violent sex acts
- refer to extremely violent real life actions
- refer to any aspect of sexual orientation pertaining to themselves of other players
- are inappropriate references to human anatomy or bodily functions
- are pornographic in nature
- insult other characters or players
- insult Burst Online Entertainment employees
- insult groups of people in or out of the game
Names considered to be inappropriate include clear and masked names that:
- reference illegal drugs or illegal activities
- have any connotation of major religions or religious figures (i.e. Jesus, Buddha)
- have neutral or positive racial/ethnic/national connotations
- include names of businesses, products, services, organizations, or websites unrelated to Burst Online Entertainment or WarMage Battlegrounds
- are trademarked or licensed by a company or individual
- are otherwise considered inappropriate for the game world or game forums
- consist of a string of letter which do not produce a pronounceable word or name (i.e. asdfasdf)
- consist of ANY title prefix attached to a character name be it fantasy or not (i.e. KingBob)
- are reference to very well known people, characters, places, or icons (i.e. Europe, LadyGaga)
- consist of multiple words strung together to create partial or complete sentence (i.e. inyourface)
- consist of popular text/IM/chat language online existent in online communications (I.E. rofl, pwnd, newb)
17) Cybersex and picking up "dates" is not allowed on our site, chat rooms, game lobbies, or forums.
18) Don't monopolize the screen by posting excessively long song lyrics, long stories or jokes, or other off-topic messages in the lobbies or forums.
19) No lengthy signatures. Limit signatures to 4 lines or less. Moderators will edit and/or remove signatures that are too long.
20) Use descriptive titles for new posts. Avoid "generic" post subjects like "Help" or "Question". You will receive a better response to your posts by being more descriptive about the content of your post.
21) You may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit material, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
22) This is your community - let us or your fellow posters know if you feel things are getting off-topic or inappropriate.
23) We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate WarMage Battlegrounds community standards. Burst Online Entertainment’s WarMage Battlegrounds team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
24) Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment. We encourage feedback, however, and invite you to use our support system if you have any questions or concerns regarding these policies.
25) Do not disrespect moderators. Be respectful in the forums, lobbies, and any private communications with moderators. Many moderators are volunteers that donate hours of their own time to help in the forums and lobbies. Violations of this rule will not be tolerated.
26) While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums and lobbies are not disrupted or abused in any way. WarMage Battlegrounds and its moderators reserve the right to delete posts and/or whole conversations we determine are of an irrelevant, abusive or disruptive nature without notice. Access to our forums and lobbies is a privilege and not a right.